Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer, Summer, Where have you gone!?

Aunt Meredith babysat while mom and dad had a night out! We had soo much fun playing, reading, eating dinner, and wearing a 4th of July headband!

Rex and Doris ready to go to the Last Rodeo.
Justin really had more fun than he was expecting...obviously still not a fan of smiling in pictures.
It's been a busy month for the Davis family! Since we are moving to Grand Island, we've been out 4 times to look for a house. Well, we found a house, made an offer, it was accepted, had an inspection, and are now waiting to hear back from the seller again. Keep those prayers coming because it's a great house and we would love, love to own it!
We had the chance to go to the Brooks & Dunn concert last Sunday. It was a blast! We had great seats at the end of an aisle and in view of the stage. I brushed up on their songs before we went and could sing along with a few of them. We had an awesome time and were glad to spend time with Rex and Doris!
I finished my second to last class at UNO today and ooohh does it feel good. I can't wait for May 2011. I know it will be here soon enough and I'll be longing for the summer days of graduate school. But I'm looking forward to working, loving what I do, and having a paycheck. I'll keep saying my prayers that all goes well throughout the next 9 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment