Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lazy Days

I took a few days off work to have a garage sale with my good friend Libby.  It was a much needed break from work.  I feel rejuvenated!!  We had a great time just people watching, making deals, and selling our stuff!!  Libby kept saying, "am I really going to say no?"  We made deals with everyone because we wanted to sell, sell, sell!!  I said, "we had low to no expectations for this sale and we've gone above and beyond what we thought we'd sell!!"  It was so fun.  Thank you Libby for all the help and we'll be even more prepared for next year's sale.
Justin and I have had so much fun together over the past few days.  We are happy.  He hurt his back at Crossfit on Thursday morning so he ended up staying home on the couch because he couldn't move without shooting pain.  He went to the chiropractor 3 times and will go again next week for more adjustments.  He's moving a little better but still having some nerve pain.  It's the pits throwing your back out! 
We've had some stress alleviated!  After my followup visit on Thursday we have some hope for trying to have children!!  I will have another surgery within the next two months.  We will wait a few months for my body to heal.  THEN we can try to have children again!  It's so exciting knowing that there is hope for our future pregnancies.  I'm also excited to not be pregnant again to let my body heal and get "back to normal."  I have yo-yo ed for the past year with pregnancy/miscarriage.  I am looking forward to feeling good again physically and mentally.  So, all the prayers have worked.  All your kinds words have made us feel better.  Everything will be alright.  We know, believe, and feel that now.  

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I had lots of fun with you and Justin last week during the garage sale. Thank you for the venue.

    ReplyDelete