Saturday, October 6, 2012

Vacation to MinnesOOOta

We started in Maple Grove for  a relaxing Labor Day weekend on the lake.  First time of water skiing and it only took 1.5 days to figure it out!  What a fun way to be on the water! 


Too close...you need to scoot over!

Lindsey and me!  What a friend...so thankful for you!

Checking out the roadside sites on our way to Two Harbors.

Lake Superior!  Looks like the ocean...water was COLD!

Felt like squatting a rock.


Giving me pointers for when I'm on the water navigating. ;)

Out for a walk in Two Harbors.
Iron ore...it's magnetic.

Great views!

More magnetic iron ore.

Trying to stack some rocks for good luck...

I am man and these are my rocks.

Gooseberry Falls State Park. 





Split Rock Lighthouse State Park

Saved many of souls with this light house!

Fredenburg Lake...getting ready to go kayaking.
Northern woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment