Sunday, June 23, 2013

2013 is THE year!!

It's been quite a while from the last post and let me tell you there have been some major changes!

February brought my birthday, a quick trip to Omaha for a continuing education training and visit with family, cinnamon hearts!! for Valentine's day, and a weekend to work.  We had more cold and snow this year so we pretty much stayed inside except for the shoveling duties that called after a good ol' snow storm.

March brought another continuing education in Omaha but we were pounded by a ice/snow storm and didn't make it back to Grand Island on time...glad to get home after that 4 hour I-80 trip!  The highlight of March was nicer weather and the Vagina Monologues with Libby!  We walked outta there a bit smarter, sassier, and loving our vaginas.  It was informative and entertaining.  How I've never been to it before I do not know but I will not miss it again.  And I put my name down to act in next year's production!  Hope they take me!

April has been busy with a garage sale,visit from mom and dad, my brother in town for work, Justin visiting Grandma in Taylor, a date night with Justin, and.....drum roll....

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

It's official.  I and baby are healthy and we've made it past the first trimester.  We are on our way to becoming parents in November.  We have the Pope Paul Institute in Omaha, Andrea in Grand Island, and our new OBGYN in Grand Island to thank for being able to share this wonderful news.  Justin has been giving me hormone injections since January which have helped regulate my hormones enough to support LIFE!  The first trimester has been full of ups and downs but overall we're doing well so far!






No comments:

Post a Comment