Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hot momma!

Our pregnancy has continued to go well!  We are getting very excited to meet our baby girl soon!  It's been one long and hot summer.  The heat may have been worse to deal with then the morning sickness in the beginning of the pregnancy.  But, it's cooling down and my joints, hands, and feet are SO very thankful!  The past few months have been uneventful as she's just kept growing!  We start our weekly OB appointments soon which is making it seem very close :)

Libby took some awesome pictures for us and "Winnie" as she calls her!  She did a great job and I can't thank her enough for the best pictures!!



































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Meredith! I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me when you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete