Thursday, June 16, 2011

Change is on the Horizon

I am sitting outside tonight because it is so nice out! What started as a rainy and stormy day, turned out to be fairly decent. I have been thinking about the past week and a half. We are both feeling much better, laughing, joking around, enjoying each other's company, and getting back to our normal selves. Last weekend, I felt the need to clean out old school stuff, organize pictures, move furniture, pack up clothes/housewares for the Goodwill, etc. to keep myself busy. We went shopping bought sandals for me, shoes for Justin, new capris for me, and two new shirts for me. Funny how that works...I can always find something I NEED. I can speak for myself that at the time I was filling a void. I just had to keep moving forward. It worked for that time and now I feel more like myself each day. Justin said he was feeling better after Friday. He probably wondered what suddenly possessed me to make so many changes! I got a new haircut this week too and will be painting the living room this weekend with my Mom! I will post pictures of the finished project. I want to take some pictures of our garden....right now it's just railroad ties and sprinkler heads. BUT eventually it will be finished and we may just get a garden in this year. It's been great to focus my energy on being productive rather than on other less productive emotions. I go back to the doctor in a couple weeks but seem to be healing physically just fine. No true pain just discomfort. I am thankful to have such competent doctor.

I pray for Baby Bean Davis everyday. I think about you when I wake up, go to sleep, and dream about you. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment